Terms and Conditions
Please read all these Terms and Conditions applicable to
The Weaving Shed, Two Sisters Tweeds and Western Isles Designs
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without any further reference to you please read these Terms and Conditions to make sure they contain all you want and nothing you aren't happy with. If you are unsure about anything please phone us on 07833335186
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the goods purchased by you (the consumer or you). We are Miriam Hamilton, 22a Crossbost, Lochs, Isle of Lewis, HS2 9NP. with email address firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number 07833335186 (the Supplier, or us, or we)
2. These are the terms by which we will sell all goods to you. By ordering any of the goods you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase goods from the website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are over 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their business, trade, craft or profession
4. Contract means the legally binding agreement between us and you for the supply of the goods
5. Delivery Location means the suppliers premises or other location where the goods are to be supplied, as set out in order
6. Durable Medium means paper or email or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
7. Goods mean the goods advertised on the website that we supply to you in the number and description as set out in the order
8. Order means the customers order for the goods from the supplier as submitted by following the step by step process on the website
10. Website means our website www.westernislesdesigns.co.uk on which the goods are advertised
11. Prices, descriptions or availability of Goods are outlined in the respective sections of this Application and are subject to change without notice.
12. While Products on this Application are presented with the greatest accuracy technically possible, representation on this Application through any means (including, as the case may be, graphic material, images, colors, sounds) is for reference only and implies no warranty as to the characteristics of the purchased Product.
13. The characteristics of the chosen Product will be outlined during the purchasing process.
14. All goods which appear on the website are subject to availability, the seller reserves the right to amend availability after order is placed.
Personal Information and Registration:
15. To use the Service Users must register or create a User account, providing all required data or information in a complete and truthful manner.
16. Failure to do so will cause unavailability of the Service.
17. Users are responsible for keeping their login credentials confidential and safe. For this reason, Users are also required to choose passwords that meet the highest standards of strength permitted by this Application.
18. By registering, Users agree to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password.
Users are required to immediately and unambiguously inform the Owner via the contact details indicated in this document, if they think their personal information, including but not limited to User accounts, access credentials or personal data, have been violated, unduly disclosed or stolen.
Basis of Sale:
20. The description of goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell you the goods. When an order has been submitted on the website we can withdraw it for any reason, although we will tell you the reason without delay.
21. Unless the order receipt expressly includes the acceptance of the order, in which case the contract is therefore then entered into, the purchase contract is entered into at the moment the User receives the communication of order acceptance.
22. Subject to availability and to the Owner’s discretion, the order shall be accepted without undue delay.
23. If the order is not accepted, the Owner shall issue a refund.
24. The rejection of an order shall not entitle the User to bring any claim against the Owner, including compensation for damages.
25. All notifications related to the described purchasing process shall be sent to the email address provided by the User for such purposes.
26. A contract in entered into once an order is placed, you must ensure the order details are correct and inform us of any changes as soon as possible. Once an order is dispatched no amendments can be made.
27. Users are informed during the purchasing process and before order submission, about any fees, taxes and costs (including, if any, delivery costs) that they will be charged.
28. The buyer maintains full responsibility for any taxes or fees incurred by customs officials when exporting outside the UK
29. Payment in full is required prior to dispatch of goods
30. Information related to accepted payment methods are made available during the purchasing process.
31.Some payment methods may only be available subject to additional conditions or fees. In such cases related information can be found in the dedicated section of this Application.
32. All payments are independently processed through third-party services. Therefore, this Application does not collect any payment information – such as credit card details – but only receives a notification once the payment has been successfully completed or if the payment was unsuccessful.
33. If a payment through the available methods fails or is refused by the payment service provider, the Owner shall be under no obligation to fulfill the purchase order. Any possible costs or fees resulting from the failed or refused payment shall be borne by the User.
Payment in Installments:
34. The payment of the purchase price may be settled in two or more installments, within the deadlines specified on this Application or otherwise communicated by the Owner.
35. Specific Products may be excluded from this payment model.
36. If the User fails to meet any of the payment deadlines, the entire outstanding amount shall become immediately due and payable.
37. Delivery is only on receipt of full payment
38. We will deliver goods to the delivery location stated in the order
39. We will aim to deliver goods within the stated delivery period however cannot be responsible for delays by third parties
40. If the goods are not received on delivery and returned to seller, we reserve the right to charge for duplicate shipping costs
41. All goods are sent via tracked delivery therefore we cannot be held liable for lost, damaged or stolen parcels if the tracking information says it has been successfully delivered to the address stated on the order
42. Compensation for lost, damaged or stolen items are the responsibility of the recipient and must be taken up with the appropriate delivery service local depot
Withdrawal, Returns and Cancellations:
43. You can withdraw from the order before the order is dispatched if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason and without incurring any liability
44. You cannot cancel the order for a full refund once goods have been dispatched
45. Once goods are dispatched if you wish to cancel the order it is your responsibility to return the goods in unworn original condition however the seller reserves the right to withhold already incurred postage costs from refund and the buyer is responsible for return postage costs
46. Once the goods have been delivered you have 14 days to cancel the order on the refund basis as listed above
47. If an item is in any way faulty please contact the seller prior to returning
48. Once you have received approval from the seller the item can be returned for a full refund including postage costs or the seller will cover repair fees
49. In all instances refunds will only be made on receipt of the unused goods
Conformity and Guarantee:
50. We have a legal obligation to supply the goods in accordance with the contract and we have not conformed if it does not meet the following obligation:
51. Upon delivery the goods will be;
a. of satisfactory quality
b. be fit for the purpose described in the order
c. conform to their description
51. It is not a failure to conform if the failure had its origin in your materials
52. The seller gives a 12 month guarantee of manufacture, outside this time guarantee is at the sellers discretion
Circumstances beyond the control of either party :
53. In the event of a failure by either party because of something beyond their reasonable control;
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably possible
b. the parties obligations will be suspended as far as is reasonable
54. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the general data protection regulation with regards to your personal information